It’s extremely important to be focused in life. It gives direction and leads us to our destination straight-Absolutely no shortcuts required. Just Focus and aim it and you will definitely achieve it.
It’s very wisely said,”You get what you focus on, so focus on what you want”. Arjun-The Pandava focused on the eye of the fish to get the aim hit. He simply followed the instructions of his guru. His focus was to follow what is being said to be done and nothing else.
Let’s understand the benefits of being focused:
1.Being focus helps to get to the destination quickly.
2. It secures the end result – Success is guaranteed.
3. The difficulties enroute ultimate goal seem minimal since the focus is on the goal.
4. There are less complications and roadblocks and what ever distractions exist do not hurt since the goal is clearly visible.
5. Helps taking decisions without any confusion as options do not exist.
6. Makes the journey smooth and memorable as the thorns on the way hurt less as compared to the fruits received at the destination.
7. Focusing on your goal ensures you only look ahead.
8. What we focus outside is generally a reflection of what we feel inside. It mirrors us.
9. Being focused keeps reminding the destination hence we do not go astray.
10. Last but not the least it adds meaning to one’s life as purpose of life is accomplished.
Being Focused is very powerful! It improves the quality of life.
Whenever you feel lost and confused just do the following to bring back the focus:
1. Mediate and breath deeply to understand what you want and then focus only on that.
2. To get to a bigger goal, break it into smaller goals to ensure you remain focused. Adjust your focus right.
3. Don’t worry about the difficulties you come across to achieve what you want, it’s a part of the game hence unavoidable. It’s like getting horns with the rose stick.
4. Keep talking to yourself remaining about your goal, it only strengthens your focus.
5. Lastly Never Give Up.
Strong Will Power and Self Determination are catalyst of being FOCUSED.
Father of our nation- Mahatma Gandhi focused on getting Independence one day hence it helped him fight out and motivate others against the giant force in pre independence era. This proves the strength of being focused.
Grab the best for you by being focused. Listen to your inner self and give your best shot. Live your soul and #go natural.