A Rejection is the biggest motivating factor for most of the Celebrated and Successful people. Rejection in its true sense is actually Redirection…its simply diverting you to something that you truly deserve. Ensures you don’t settle for less.
Whenever you are rejected, it’s God’s way of telling you to gear up for something even better. If you don’t get rejected,you will stay there however if you do, you will make every attempt to get above it. So don’t stop there.
The Big B of India was rejected by All India Radio,imagine if this rejection had not come in his life, he would have just been a RJ today-his chances of being one of the most Successful and Legendary actors of Indian Movies would have died there. While most of his era actors are out of their acting career, Amitabh Bachaan is still rocking at box office with his movies. He is a living example in the present times.
Brian Acton was rejected by Facebook and Twitter on 2009, he did not give up… He used it as an opportunity to rise above and made it happen. In 2014 he sold his company What’s App to facebook for $21.8billions. Well that’s just few examples. There is so much to look around for.
Rejection only means it’s not meant for you. So either something better or you need to buck up is in store for you. Things change when you change your perception about it. Your Struggle becomes even more Rigorous with an Outstanding result that’s Shining like a Star!
One must overcome the fear of rejection:
- Rejection does not mean you are not good enough ,it simply means the other person did not notice what you have to offer.
- Excuses are a polite form of rejection. So learn from them.
- Sometimes being rejected is being rescued so be happy you are safe.
- Every rejection is an opportunity for a new beginning. Build it large.
- It makes you stronger and prepared for any kind of outcome. You are more dynamic in life.
- People who handle their rejections well,have fairly better chances of becoming successful. Be a Go-getter
- Depression and anxiety never bothers a person who accepts rejections positively.
- Tide through your fears to the other side, a beautiful life is awaiting for you. Enjoy it.
Let nothing and make you feel inferior… Become a fighter and get success… Live your soul. #GoNatural