Life is a very carefully crafted journey by God. He has made very interesting plans for each one of us. Timed them to ensure the curiosity is intact. Then left us loose to find our ways all by ourselves. This journey is a mix of a lot of experiences.
Let’s understand one can only achieve in life if he has made efforts and making efforts will involve mistakes. You learn only if you try so never give up! Keep Trying.
Making mistakes is absolutely fine,however not learning from them is a serious concern.
You should not be afraid to make mistakes. I don’t blame you to feel that way as the same is taught when we were in school. Making mistakes were strictly warned against and penalised.This lead each one of us to interpret this phenomenon differently. The fear of making mistakes becomes so big for some that people stop trying and even feel insecured if compelled to give it a try. Yet others became ready attackers.
I believe you learn only when you make mistakes.
- You should learn from your mistakes. It makes you stronger and wiser.
- You should learn from others mistakes too. It makes you cautious and alert.
- The mistakes made and lessons from it should be used as stepping stones for the future.
- Never ever repeat your mistakes else they become deliberate decisions.
- Moving on from your mistakes frees your heart, mind and soul.
- It makes your decision making process more sharp, crisp and authenticated.
- Prepares you for the challenges of life.
- It increases your capacity to handle risks and uncertainty.
- Goes without saying makes you more matured.
- Enables you to coach and guide others by gifting you with experience with each passing year.
- Last but not the least, upgrades the quality of your life.
So go ahead and explore the world. It’s better to try and make mistakes rather than not trying at all. There is only one chance to live life and do everything under the sun. Don’t miss out on life,its very crucial.Live your soul#GoNatural.