Father is a “my lord” figure in ones life. He is the one who places an important role in our development. He is like shadows- always there but visible when required. A Role Model and Ideal to look up to, he is the hero of our life. It takes alot to be a father.
Some popular lines on my father because he is the best!!
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
- The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.
- Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.
- It’s an ongoing joy being a dad.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.
- It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.
- Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you’re 12, but every day.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
- What we become depends on what our fathers teach us.
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- “I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.”
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.”
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.”
- “An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom.”
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.”
“No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.”- Abraham Linchon