Perseverance is a very important character trait for you to be successful in life. It means determination at working hard regardless of any odds or obstacles that may exist. It is to insist and to be firm on getting something done and not giving up.
- Clarify your goal. Base it on your purpose, needs and abilities. Chase it religiously.
- Intend to achieve your goal. Rest if needed but Don’t Quit.
- Maintain optimism. It helps you find solutions to all the challenges faced.
- Live in the present. Give your best shot at all times.
- Acknowledge your accomplishments. Celebrate and be happy with even the smallest of success.
- Try new experiences. Accept the change and be open to new ideas.
- Care for you mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Treat yourself with respect and love.
- Experience yourself living your goal today. Be happy with your progress and keep moving forward consistently.
Some of the MOST successful people beautifully described their struggle to success through perseverance:
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
- “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” — Bruce Lee
- “Perseverance means to continue when everyone else has finished.”
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
- “With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.” — Thomas Foxwell Buxton
- “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
- “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” — Mary Anne Radmacher
- “She stood in the storm, & when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.” — Elizabeth Edwards
- “The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.”
“A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.”
- “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” —Christopher Reeve
- “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but actually you’ve been planted.” — Christine Caine
- “Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”
- “Persevere! There’s a breakthrough ahead and you don’t want to miss it!”
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” — Albert Einstein
- “Failing is a crucial part of success. Every time you fail and get back up, you practice perseverance, which is the key to life. Your strength comes in your ability to recover.” — Michelle Obama
Mantra is simple- Don’t give up. At the end of the tunnel is the light you are looking for, keep moving. Be brave to hold on to your patience and work towards your goal- victory is YOURS!
Live your Soul. #GoNatural.