Our journey in Life is full of Good and Bad times, Highs and Lows, Ifs and Buts, Do’s and Don’ts. All the incidents/events that happen in our life revolve around these impacting our emotional feeling towards that time. Sometimes life seems to be standstill (during sad times) and at other times, we want it to be standstill (during good times). Each occasion is a celebration in itself. The Quality of the Moment is derived by our Ability to deal with it.
Come what may, Time changes- Good or Bad,It will Change! Time is the Biggest Healer that has the capacity of healing every wound perfectly, it just needs to be shown Right Amount of Patience.
Since happy or good times lighten up your mood and you seem to be enjoying every single moment, the pace of it is usually not noticed, thereby making you feel good times pass really fast. Our body is charged and full of energy because of the happiness of the moment. On the other hand during bad times, it seems the pace of the moment is slowed down making us realize every bit of it. We feel low and lethargic with mixed feelings. It is our attitude towards life which is the pivotal point here. Some stay strong and do not let the time and emotions take charge of their life. Others submit to such circumstances, it all depends on their attitude.
Bad times teach us some great lessons of life:
- It makes you strong and increases your capacity to deal with the world.
- Elevates your level of understanding about happening around.
- By being silent and composed helps think logically and rationally.
- Starts valuing the good and happy times.
- Helps you recognize your real people in life.
- Tests the depth of your strength.
- You realize it isn’t the end of the road
- It helps to redefine your priorities in life
- Perspective on finance is enhanced.
- You learn not to take ‘no’ for an answer.
- You become more passionate about your mission and determination roars.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
Good times are a reminder and a reward for dealing with the difficult and challenging times we all go through. The trick is to celebrate the good times in advance of the difficult times. Always remember, good times await you after the difficult times pass.
Live your soul.#GoNatural