Humble means “modest; without an excess of pride.” It is actually Higher self-control, a powerful key to success.
By being humble and less importance on the self ensures you exhibit higher self-control in many situations. Perhaps this is partly due to the fact that humble people
tend to know their limits.
Major benefits of being humble
1. Soothe the soul, detaches you setting you free.
2. Excellence in leadership- real mentoring and uprising the right talent to grow up in life.
3. Higher self-control- patience and calmness becomes very naturally to them.
4. Better work performance – productivity increases as task is efficiently completed.
5. Higher grades – sincerity blooms results.
6. Less prejudice – oneness for all
7. More helpful – believes in extending support always.
8. Better relationships – all combined together brings the best of the relationships.
Several ways to develop and enhance this quality of being humble are:
1.Appreciate the talents and qualities of others. It enriches your inner self.
2.Stop comparing yourself to others. Helps you realise your uniqueness.
3.Don’t be afraid to defer to others’ judgment. Take your stance.
4.Seek guidance from written texts. Knowledge is power.
5.Remain teachable. Learning is an ongoing and evergreen process.
6.Help others. It uplifts your soul.
7.Go last. Give way to others yet stay firm to take your chance.
8.Compliment others. It makes you more approachable.
Life is short and one time offer. Gift yourself the best gift by being humble and down to earth. Remain in the hearts of people forever. Live your soul. #GoNatural