Fashion is about expressing your identity, showing someone who you are through your fashion choices. Anything that clicks to the eyes, makes the wearer feel comfortable and is carried with confidence is fashion. Fashion by definition means anything that is in trend or is popular now. For some people clothing is just about comfort or utility. I feel fashionable only when I am comfortable!!
Fashion is not just clothes and accessories, it is also about your attitude and personality- that’s why ‘old-fashioned’ is popularly used.
I strongly feel:
- Fashion means ‘changing with time and staying abreast with time’ to thoroughly live every passing moment.
- One must change and constantly give up the past/old to happily step into the future.
- It implies one must give up on old thoughts and outdated ways for an overall change.
- Each aspect should change to see the effect. Clothes, manners, attitude, thought process,efforts, actions all needs to undergo a change with time to be fashionably in!!
Thoughts of the industry experts:
- “You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it.”
- “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.”
- “Fashion is like eating, you shouldn’t stick to the same menu.”
- “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.”
- “I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world.”
- “Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.”
- “I don’t design clothes. I design dreams.”
- “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”
A close analysis of the above statements about following fashion says:
- A change is a must.
- You must adapt to the newest trend in all walks of life.
- You are the driver of your thoughts and can control your actions.
- What people pursue of you is what you portray yourself as.
- You can be happy and feel the way you want to with the fashion you follow.
- Be unique and be YOU!
Live your soul. #GoNatural