Meditation is a practice of using a technique, such as focusing the mind on a particular object, thought or activity, to achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state. Meditation has been practiced since antiquity in numerous religious traditions and beliefs.
Let us follow these for meditating daily.
- Take time off daily for mediating even if it is only for 5 minutes.
- Grab something to sit on to be comfortable.
- A soothing timer
- Keep your back straight. Your eyes can be either closed or open. Cross your legs and keep your hands however, you want. Find a pose and posture that is both comfortable and keeps you upright.
- Get comfortable. Start your timer. Do not analyze your breath; just bring your attention and focus to your breath, without thinking or analyzing it.
- Bring your attention back to your mind when it wanders.
- Meditating for 10 minutes, a day is infinitely better than meditating for 70 minutes once a week. So keep to a routine.
- Begin small, starting with five minutes, and increase only when you are comfortable.
- Meditate in a quiet place. Be easy on yourself. If you cannot concentrate, try counting.
- Breathe slowly and deeply.
- When you are ready to end your meditation, open your eyes and stand up slowly.
Practice makes it Perfect. The more you practice the better is gets and results become rewarding.
Eat well-balanced meals, get enough sleep, exercise daily to help you feel good and maintain your health. Invest in yourself by mediating to gift yourself the best in life. Take time to retrospect for each moment you spend. Review it and give your best shot. Life is lived only once, live it to the fullest. Make the best out of it and keep rocking.
A healthy life is the foundation of successful life.
True meaning of life is attained only if you live inside a body with healthy mind and soul.
Live your soul. #GoNatural