Mother earth is a common personification of nature that focuses on the life giving and nurturing aspects of nature by embodying it, in the form of the mother. Like a mother, she has given everything to us to live long and healthy life. A judicial use of natures’ gift is our prime responsibility. Everything humans have needed to survive, and thrive, is provided by the natural world around us: food, water, medicine, materials for shelter, and even natural cycles such as climate and nutrients.
Sunlight, fresh air, clean water, green surroundings, trees, fertile land and nutritious food is the basic need of each one of us. Survival is sustainable when the above exists. So we need to plan to use them efficiently else the coming generation may get deprived of these valuable life strengthening resources.
There is no Planet B in our galaxy that supports life so even if you have Plan B, execution is not an option. High time we become mindful of our actions.
It is a vicious cycle of nature where one time input of land and water with supporting atmosphere has been given with open hands. How we use them decides what comes back to us.
Our actions decide the living conditions around us. Lets act responsibly.
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away to avoid polluting the atmosphere.
- Volunteer for cleanups in your community and around.
- Educate and spread awareness on optimum utilization of available resources.
- Conserve water for future generations, it is a finite element!
- Plant more and more trees.
- Use biodegradable items.
- Car pool/share resources to reach the same destination.
- Respect nature and natural water bodies. Do not litter them in the name of religion.
- Love your surroundings. Nurture nature in the most natural way. Believe me it will come back in wonderful ways.
Live evergreen and Live your soul. #GoNatural