Health is Physical, Mental and Social Well-being and not only the absence of disease. Before prolonging the discussion on phrase health is wealth, I would like to shed light on the phrase wealth also. If we are not healthy (do not feel in the state of physical, mental and social well-being), wealth means nothing to us. Wealth is a component of a healthy life.
It is extremely important to be healthy to lead a good life. Good life is experiencing pleasure, avoiding negative experience, seeking self-development, or contributing to others and developing their personal strengths.
Let us attain some simple and basic healthy tips:
- Eat a variety of foods. Don’t skip breakfast.
- Enjoy 5 fruits and vegetables daily.
- Drink plenty of fluids, at least 7 glasses of water.
- 9000 steps a day
- 8 hours of sleep
- 6 minutes of mediation
- 4 rest breaks of 10 minutes
- 3 meals and snacks a day
- 2 hours without a phone before sleep
- 1 physical activity like cycling, swimming etc
Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open. The human body has been designed to resist an infinite number of changes and attacks brought about by its environment. The secret of good health lies in successful adjustment to changing stresses on the body.
- If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.
- To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
- Health and intellect are the two blessings of life.
- To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
- People who laugh actually live longer than those who don’t laugh. Few persons realize that health actually varies according to the amount of laughter.
- The groundwork for all happiness is good health.
Live your soul. #GoNatural